View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #211
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default EnderD

The issue with my back is ..marked dischernation at L4-L5..no extrudes fragments..degenerative change at L3-L4.On the docs report he sugested epidural injections before surgery to see how it worked cause the surgery will be extensive ad quite invasive.He also said other treatments before surgery.Why he didnt just go ahead and do some of what he sugested ..workmans comp shut down any response to him.he wouldnt do anything without it even tho he could have.I ask him if I could go thrue rehab he said NO wouldnt do any good..BS says I. Now im going to Lsu med center,it took me a year to get in the program,the rehab ppl gave me exersises to do many I already doing.Im lifting weights,rideing a bike..my butt goes numb after 2 miles then I cant feel my leg or foot for a while when I stop and get off the bike.The weights im useing are not over ten pounds hand weights but I do 4 to 5 sets of diffrent moves and am doing 75 to 100 modified sit ups every other day,30 to 50 depends on the day leg extions and a fue smaller things .I feel better with the exersise just stay sore and have poped my sholder out as well as my back gets spazed out if I dont pay attention to the warnings I get to back off a day or two or even a week.Any way thats the story on the back and workouts..I should be iun better shape and lost more weight by now.Im trying to fiugre out what to do next to shed more weight.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: