Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Jo Jo,

If you get hungry or just want to stop to stretch your legs on the way down, there is a Cracker Barrel right off of I-95 at the SR40 exit. It is to the right behind the McDonalds. Yes weeding threw belongings and donating most of it feels good. I was happy when I did it, for when I moved to Seattle, bc when I came back, I literally had one car load of stuff and thankful, my mom gave me most of my furniture back.

Have fun today and I am leaving you some more aluminum foil in ladies room..hehe..

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning all

I'll add some eggs and bacon to Zimmy's pancakes...and the extra strong coffee sounds good today.

MountainStar, I'm soooo glad you found the aluminum foil. Scoote cut me off! (Of foil, I mean) Just muttered something about no one being fooled by my halo. Pfffftttt!

I've got soooooooo much to do to get ready to move, I may be a bit uneven in my time online. The drive-away date is looking really close, and most of the packing still needs to be done. I'm glad I gave away as much as I did though...I've been giving away bags and bags full, and carloads of books for quite awhile, not to mention bookcases, bbqs, air conditioners and everything else. At least it's a more manageable move now!

Hugs to everyone, and hope you have a great day!

to my baby.... sleep, sleep, sleep....