Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
dont remember exactly??? u r trying to sell that lie? really????? lol...thats my girl

evening everyone heard there was a tornado touch down in orlando so hope anyone near there is alright

after a trip to the podiatrist,i took the prince shopping for a few new items for school--altho everything he has looks brand new--its just something that needs to be done! go figure

ok ok i cant ignore it---Jake Jo showed up on the other site with this "halo" thing going on---in short it was plain BS....she busted out one night doing things that even I cant repeat without turning beet red!....come to find out it was a fake halo made from expensive auminum foil...every since then she pretends she still has one---usually after spending time in the kitchen with too much time on her hands! and well i dont see the need to waste money on the foil anymore..bc quite frankly i'll just keep busting her out....just how i am!

ok back to being trifling and FBing

*laughs hard..*.. Ok.. so THIS is the real story.. I knew there was more. Well scoote.. I have a feeling.. My girl might have given Me the same story.. right to the point of saying.. "i have a tattoo that says angel.. ".. and I said.. "sweetie, just because you have ink that states something.. does not make it so".. grins.

I am with you My friend.. ^5.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote