Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,666 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

My sister is a hoarder. When she moved, I said i would take some of her stuff and store it in my garage. Some months later, I am the one going thru it and sorting it out and getting rid of things one way or another. Painless for her. Damn shitty job for me but its another way to serve her for the countless things she has done for me.

I have two tables in my house and I sit at neither of them to eat.

I am getting a housemate in Sept. A young, straight male. Can you imagine? He is the fiance of one of my former 4H kids who is now in college and her BF needed a place to live short term until he gets settled in Ytown. Its perfect timing because he is going to help me when I am getting my surgery.

I am now addicted to that dang game in the arcade..with the colored bubbles. I spend hours playing it. And I NEVER played arcade games before. I might try one now and then but have resisted. I am hooked on that one now.

I am still obsessed about horses.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: