Old 12-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #52
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
Hello everyone! Zimmy the cycling has consisted of mainly playing in the woods on my mountain bike. Today I did my first 10k race since injuring my hamstring in October. I felt great,and because I was running with a trainer partner who needed encouragement,I stayed with him and didn't try to set the woods on fire with my non-blazing speed! Took it nice and easy and finished in 1:14:24 without ever breathing hard! It made me forget about the pressures of school for a while and I had the opportunity to catch up with lots of folks from the running,cycling,triathlon community here I haven't seen in ages!So it was a great day to be alive and healthy and playing outdoors! Happy Weekend everybody! Shad
I am really proud of you Shad.

Last night was the last night of week #1 training.. and I did the intervals and hit my first 3 miles in less than and hour with 12 min of jogging. That is a huge step for me. Thanks for the encouragement. I have a good team thus far. They see I am going to the gym and they want to come too, and if it is just me I make myself go and even a 30 min work out is better than nothing.

Today starts week #2 Walk 5min jog 2min.. (hehe I am almost there already)... but I will take it as it is... I am really enjoying not working out to lose weight. It is so much more refreshing trying to beat my fastest time.
1.5 miles in 27:30 wooot... considering it took 30 min last tuesday.

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post: