Old 12-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #434
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I started soup this morning with the frozen honey~baked ham bone from a recent dinner.......omg does it ever smell good in my little home!!!

MMmmmmm....

I made soup yesterday too! Tis the season for some good ham flavored soup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
So I had this dream and I just HAVE to share it with you!
A bunch of us were at a reunion, where Belinda Carlisle was working the greeting table. I knew she looked familiar, but it didn't register with me. (I am a tad bit slow sometimes...even in my dreams apparently!) So she comes around the table to say hello to me; I ask her screen name and she replies "Cougar4G". (I have no idea what happened to her after that)

Next thing I know, I am entering the cooking stadium (much like the one on tv where all the chefs compete), where there was a BFP cookoff getting ready to take place. The dish was mac-n-cheese. So I come walking in with a box of Kraft, when Diva grabs me and pulls me to the side, getting on to me about how we can't use a powder mix to compete...and to go to the store to buy some milk!
The other competing chefs that day were: Medusa & Cheech, Jagg & Novela, Diva & me, and Bobby Flay & Pinkielee. Medusa kept laughing at me because of the powder mix thing. PinkieLee kept saying "Poor G!"

Then when they said "GO!" to start the cooking, Medusa put curtains up all around her kitchen because she didn't want anyone seeing her secret recipe!

It was a strange dream to say the least....very strange. I am all kinds of discombobulated today because of it!
Poor G. I'd let ya use the mix, but you'd have to add stuff to it. I've added diced red peppers and extra real cheese and jalapenos. Nummy good! Don't forget to bring something to drink though.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote