View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 09:59 PM   #580
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for your support. I do appreciate it a great deal. And it means a lot to me. I am now dealing with new stress, my mom is not getting enough oxygen to her heart, she failed her stress test last week. Doctor called and wants to do an Angiogram on her heart and all that stuff, looking for another blood clot in her arteries. I take her for the procedure on Sept. 8th. I am just hoping there is nothing wrong with her that requires immediate surgery. I lost my stepdad just this Jan 13th. I don't want to lose my mom. It's scary for her and me. I am full of anxiety about it too. I have a personal matter that has to be dealt with Sept. at a later date, I just hope whatever has to be done for my mom is done Before then, so I am there for her. I can't change my date for my personal matter.