View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
Hokie Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

Hokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Many Apologies!!

I am so sorry to have scared you. This is legitimate. I am a lesbian; however, I have never been on this site before. This survey is also posted on the Bella/Spinsters Author's Forum, where someone recommended this site as a possibility to have women complete the survey.

I did send an email to the admin yesterday regarding my survey. Again, MANY APOLOGIES. I didn't know how often the moderators read through their mail. On some sites, I've still not heard back from admins. So, I sincerely apologize.

Although my description may seem vague in the posting, just follow the link to surveymethods.com, there is a consent form more descriptively detailing the entire study.

Again, I am REALLY sorry to have caused such angst. I am truly a PhD student, just trying to gather data to graduate in December.

Best,
Hokie Girl
Hokie Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hokie Girl For This Useful Post: