Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I was giving my first iPhone back in 2008 and dropped it on Halloween. I cried like a baby...All of my contacts were on that phone and since the screen came unattached from the rest of the phone, I couldn't retrieve them. I now have a iPhone 3G that I have had a year with a Hello Kitty case to protect it. I had to go back in June and have the face replaced after the hearing device on it made everyone sound like they were in a tunnel and I will never by another type of cell phone again. My ex gave me her Android phone from Sprint and it was slow as shit and just not as good. I also have a iPod Shuffle in hot pink that I bought two years ago in November when I bought my car.

If I could afford the Mac computers, I would be buying one of those!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: