naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default morningstars last post

hey this is just MY own opinion or Jive on ur last post.....and I get it from ur sigh.....what U are saying is that U are disappointed that they aren't wanting to be w/ ANY femme.....you included. I am sorry that that has you bothered or sad. BUT like Jet said IT is out there...and will be..and what hy said also was whether we like it or not. I feel a lil offended or hurt by the not part. BUT u know I am not going to mince words here. I just only know what I like....and who I am. Like I said...I identify as me....a soft butch/andgy....who is into other softies and androgynous women. I also like other Female Id butches.

BUT also understand that there is all this diversity......and that is great it is what it is and makes the world go round.

I think the best thing I can say at this pt. JUST to live and let live.

thanks for letting me rant.
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote