Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

now that I am feeling better and I am going to be able to go out into the real world again next week, I was checking out my "supplies"...make up, clothes, jewelry. I am in bad bad need of a hair cut. I get my hair cut 3 times a year...and I missed one! And my mascara is old and all my nail polishes are now gummy from age, and most of them are almost empty anyways. My jewelry is fine. I have certain pieces I love to wear ...like 5 of them. Yet I have 3 jewelry boxes! LOL.

Judging from how my body has shifted since I had my surgery, I am going to need all new bottom seperates. I couldnt wear anything that bound me even in the slightest around my waist because of how umcomfortable it was. So all my clothes were about a half a size or an entire size larger than i would normally have worn. Now I would need clothes at least a size smaller..if not 2 sizes. And in another month and a half, I am going to need at least 3 to 4 sizes smaller. Nothing...even my undies...wont fit.

Which is YAY! Good! But living on the budget I have...how am I going to do the immediate needs, let alone the near future ones?

smiling...what a sweet delimma this has caused. Not complaining at all even tho it is a real worry for me.

And once all my pain is gone, I cant wait to break open my box that has all my fancy bras and corsets! I havent been able to wear them for about 3, maybe even 4 years. The underwires and stayes (sp?) were tortureous on me before. Now I know why. But they wont be....::::warm joyful blushing smile:::::
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: