Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
There was a point when i just stop caring about what the government is doing nor do I buy into the whole illusion of an american dream. I use to spend countless hours fighting causes, watching money being wasted on organization with selfish people lining their pockets instead of addressing the agenda.
I stopped watching the news and reading the paper. I watch the weather because thats the only thing I'm really concerned about. If we get attacked by terrorist I won't know about it until after its happened. I have a wind up radio I'll listen to if that happens.

I don't put money in savings, I dont buy stocks any more and I damn sure won't do 401K or any of the other retirement choices. Screw that.

What I did was pay off a large portion of my land. Buy seeds, water filters and things to sustain that doesnt rely on electric. I invested my time and money learning how to live in harmony and survive on the earth. I don't want to be dependent on corporations and government to protect me. I am committed to my causes but work actively in my surroundings. Things I can see, touch and watch. Animals, teaching, environment and people. More grassroots then anything else.
You walk the walk, and left the talk behind in the way that suits you best!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: