lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Wu View Post
nin hao, lofters! i haven't been around in awhile. during my time away, i've survived a relapse of rsd, a break-up (amicable), and contuning to be a care-taker. it IS difficult to be in your 40s and 50s and suddenly becoming a care-taker when one did not expect it.
though not greying yet (genetic?), i too would not go back to being younger. i have learned too much to want to do so. in fact, i am trying to unlearn things i learned when younger. i know more about what/whom i want now and can afford to jettison old attitudes and things that simply do not work anymore. i am quite happy w/me and my own company now. been a long journey to get here, though.
Lady_Wu
What's rsd? hope you are on the mend!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote