View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #16
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I want ice cream. I am totally out as of last night.

I was at the grocery about an hour ago and spent a good fifteen minutes trying to decide all I wanted in the ice cream section. I don't get much mileage out of a box of anything individually wrapped (Nutty Buddy Cones, Klondyke Bars, Ice Cream Sanwiches, etc.) - at most, two days. So, at that time, I decided I would go to Sam's Club a little later and get one of those gallon and a half buckets of ice cream. Now I am home, all comfy in my boxers and tshirt. All I had during the day was a cinnamon roll and two payday candy bars. Then heated a can of stew soon as I arrived home from buying groceries. Now I am too tired to budge. But I probably will have to go within the hour... make a quickie trip to the near-by grocery store.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote