Old 10-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #998
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,799 Times in 25,671 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
5 Things:

* I have a serious love of libraries. Almost a sick obsession. I like the way they smell. I like the way they make me feel. I like the used pages. Going to the library makes me supremely happy.

* I love cold eggrolls or cold pizza for breakfast!

* I think the "Wheels on the bus go round and round" song is CREEPY!

* I want some cheese.

* Fall is my favorite time of the year.
Organic and I want to know what makes "Wheels..." creepy. Of course, then we'll probably think it's creepy too.

For years when I was a child, we'd go out to Pizza Hut on Friday and I'd get Mountain Dew with my pizza. We'd take the leftover pizza and soda home and I'd have it cold on the floor while watching cartoons the next morning. A favorite memory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
but, I remember, as a child, a brand of peanuts by that name!
Oh Gemme, don't start on me
Real peanuts? That's weird. Circus peanuts have been around, in this form, for decades. Brand usage infraction!

Start?

I haven't begun yet.

I'm gonna pick on you LOTS now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
You seemed to like those circus peanuts huh??
I do. They are, to me, like crack. I literally and figuratively jones for them. Like I can taste them in my mouth but they're not there kind of jonesin' and that drives me wonky and then I drive everyone else around me wonky.

It's so much easier to just give in to them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: