View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #29
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I studied, relaxed, pittled around - ate a lot of ice cream, played with the dogs.

I got up early this morning, put a four pound sirloin tip roast in the crockpot, went and shot hoops for about an hour, took Kelly for a walk and have been washing clothes.

About to go to Wal-Mart with my list. I had to make a new list because I lost the one I had in Wal-Greens yesterday. That really pissed me off because I wasted a lot of time back-tracking to see if I could locate where I put it down or dropped it.

The summer has finally ended - talking the heat is over and I am such a thankful soul about this. I did not play hardly any sports this past summer. It was all I could do to get my neighbor's and my lawns mowed.

Plan to do more studying tonight. I was introduced to some very sophisticated coding techniques in that technical training I was in every day last week. We went through the entire book. Now I will go back at my own pace so I can better absorb the concepts. I love learning new things. That training was very, very cool.

Hope everyone has a fun Sunday!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote