View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #29
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes. I didn't get a chance to get online on my birthday proper, because I slept in yesterday, followed by breakfast in bed, then shopping, brunch with several of our rowdy planeteers's in Austin, then a long drive home, dinner out with my and my son, and then back to the house for gifts and unpacking the suitcase. Whew! Is that a whirlwind of a birthday or what?

OH! And I cannot forget to mention that one of the best birthday presents a girl could ask for, was actually presented to me by CNN! My hometown finally has a QUEER MAYOR!

I have much to celebrate this year. I have my love living with me. She has found a job here, in very short order. A wonderful son, who has learned to stand on his own two feet and prosper. I have friends and family. I have reasonable health. I am truly blessed.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote