Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,780 Times in 4,027 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I think there needs to be a 12 step meeting for people involved with people who qualify for Al Anon but wont go....and I dont mean AA!

I am about to get politically active in my hometown, all over a cat sanctuary that another sanctuary tried to close down..took all their 80+ cats...and euthenized 64 of them...because they had colds. All because the new shelter was getting the donations they use to get. Yes. And I and a few friends are going to do something about it now that the trial is over.

I still havent unpacked all my boxes from moving. My garage is full of stuff that needs to come in the house. I feel very unmotivated to do a damn thing about it...

I spent alot of time over the past week online dealing with a mother whose son committed suicide 8 years ago. They squabbled the last time she saw him and she is convinced she made him do it. Sometimes having a brother who committed suicide comes in handy.

I have made myself a niche into the theater community without having done a single play. I have become friends with one of the evaluators of the local stage productions, whose score helps determine the annual awards. I have opportunities now to go out and see and do things!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: