Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Belle,

I am not a big reader of any sorts. Unless it's a magazine or easy reading forget it. I struggle with the comprehension, what the words mean, and so on. I am actually more "verbal" online than in real time. In real time I am very quiet and shy.

I used to belong to the organization called "Readings for the Blind". They would take in high school and college students, and volunteers of any age really for that matter, to read books on tapes, cd's, and dvd's. It is for those who are blind, or learning disabled as I am. It makes it easier to listen to books instead of reading it for myself. That is why I rarely go to the library. However, as times have changed, the cost of belonging to this organization has gone up quite a bit. It used to be free. But those days are long gone.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote