katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

That is sad Wolfy!!! I wish I could help you out there. Is there a no kill shelter? I would rather move, take them with me and then let them out and they could come for food and stuff! Much better than a shelter I agree.

Jeffrey ripped out all but 3 of the staples despite the cone!!!!!! I advised Beth to buy some six inch wide gause and wrap her up like a mummy from armpits to the hips. That should keep her occupied till the wound begins to heal. Thankfully she is on antibiotics. She is going to have one hell of a scar!!! As long as it is clean she should be ok. Beth is not taking her back until it is time to remove those three remaining staples. It is too costly! The wound is right on her left hip closer to her belly than her back. Anyone have any other ideas? We would be greatful!