View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #41
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My Baby :

As weird as it sounds again for the third time this weekend watching Madea's Family Reunion... I watch it that many times because the love that Frankie has for Vanessa. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that kind of depth is the kind of love we will have for each other. To hear those vows. Those are words that now I have dreamed of standing before God and my friends declaring. And one day I hope too... God already resides in my soul, and He created space for one other person and that person is you. Like Frankie said to Vanessa, I love you past my mind beyond my body. I love you for my soul, and that's the space where only you and God dwell... " I cant wait to look into your eyes and experience that kind of love... It takes my breath away that I will love and be loved like that....

Until Then
Your Knight
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote