Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,827 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I'm on dating sites too but they send me femmes all the time only once did a soft butch contact me and to this day we have yet to meet. I reached out yesterday but she was in bed at like 8 pm so what the hell I give up!!
Foe awhile, I was on some of these sites and like you, not much luck with just being butch that likes femmes. Not that some very nice women contacted me, but it soon was obvious, they didn't care for my honoring this dynamic and that it matters to me. No real B-F put downs, really, mostly they were truthful about their own attraction variables. rather have them just be up front, anyway.

LOL, I don't know.... I'm glad that I did begin to date after the time I needed after my last relationship, but, now I seem to be in another stage in which I really don't want to date just to be dating (no, there is nothing wrong with that- I needed to try my own wings out, myself). I enjoy dates, themselves and put a lot of energy into figuring out what might be enjoyable as a date with a femme. LOL.. and I do fuss with getting ready!

What I find the most difficult is that I don't fit in well with most of the B-F oriented population here in the Bay Area of CA. in terms of dating and possible coupling again. Many great people, just not many I have met that would be a good match for me. Then, again..... it just isn't all that easy to find who clicks, maybe, in general- for everyone. My age is part of this, I think. Although, I have friends from many age groupings.

I am looking forward to the Planet dating site. Who knows!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: