Thread: Dirty Minds....
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #31
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

dear ***** ***** ******...

i find myself thinking of you at all hours... when i first see you exposed in front of me... my eyes skim down your lines... different parts of you making me pause to soak in what your essence is trying to impart to me...
i see the marks of other lovers showing plainly on your body where they have left their signatures on you... the threads fall away from you... waiting on me... i check you for anything new... deciding where to touch first to see the evidence of your intercourse with so many august members...
those members left a bit of themselves inside you... it is up to me to tease those out of you so that again you can make me feel so many intense emotions that all night long all i can do is go from one part of you to the next at a near frantic pace until finally... exhausted... i just cant take any more of you... skimming your body once more in case there is some part of you i didnt touch... thoughts of you ramble around inside me now...

sincerely
rlin
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post: