Thread: Dirty Minds....
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 01:42 AM   #40
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Dear**** *****,

I can here you coming a mile away. That familiar tune in the air. I always run out to great you and invite you in. I love to unwrap you... place my warm wet lips around your stick...slowly take you in. As you melt inside my mouth I suck your juices in before they drip off my lips. I love you best when the sun is shining and I am hot and sweaty with thoughts of you on my mind. It doesn't matter if you make me sticky and traces of you always end up on my clothes. It doesn't matter if you make my lips numb and my jaw tired. I love you regardless and await your return!!!

Sincerely,

Craving a Bomb Stick
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: