1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Dear xxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxx,

I look over at you catching the glimpse of your beautiful form beckoning me to come hither. I walk over so slowly letting my eyes roam over you, checking out every possible angle as I straddle you. I reach down and slowly stroke the hardness between my thighs feeling part of me slowly beginning to let go. My fingers continue to caress. stroking slowly, as my fingers near those buttons, yes, you know what buttons I'm talking about. Finally my fingers touch them as you let out that scream letting me know you are alive and ready. I feel your body trembling violently under mine, my ache to feel the intensity and wild ride of yours breathe life into me.
Who wouldn't love the feel of a Harley between their legs?? Those vibrations that can only be caused by a Motorcycle!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post: