Old 11-16-2010, 07:28 AM   #4666
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

ive been doing alot of thinking about being single. this is the longest time i have ever stayed single and it has made me realize how happy i am. it has given me time to work on issues like health and weight and a few personilaty flaws without input from anyone else. i used to run around thinking im nobody unless i had a g/f .. when in fact i have been able to say i am somebody on my own and a very important somebody.. im someone that deserves the best i can give not 100% but 110%. this single time has allowed me to structure my life exactly how i want it to be and not do the "ok this will do" thing. it has given me a better idea of who i would like to share my life with if she should ever come my way. it has also given me the strenght not to rush into something just to feel i belong. i know where i belong and what i need for me. i just wish i had learned this at a much younger age. it would have saved alot of heartach for myself and others. my younger years were spent impressing everyone else instead of myself that left a dissatisfied self being even when i thought i was happy. grrrr my thoughts are rambling this morning!
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post: