Old 11-20-2010, 06:23 PM   #103
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
thought i'd pop in and let everyione know Jo went in to get results from her follow up mammo and all is well...i went in after her to get results and seems they found a mass on both breasts so i gotta go thurs for another mammogram...not too worried tho bc i know things start to form after awhile that arent dangerous...of course i have 3 weeks to wait AFTER i do the test tho for results....luckily i am the type that gets sidetracked easily so i wont be driving myself or my sweetie insane in those 3 weeks..

Kat....Jo and i will be sending good energy your way on thursday...good luck!
Yes, I lucked out....no lesion, no mass, just some fibrous tissue. So, I get a follow up mammo and ultrasound in 6 months....and will have to be sure to go annually. I feel like I dodged a bullet

Now I get to worry about my sweetie....she may sidetrack easily, but I'm