Old 11-26-2010, 12:43 PM   #26
FlowerFem

How Do You Identify?:
femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
dating

FlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST Reputation
Default I knew

Looking back now, I was always attracted to strong women, but I didn't know what the attraction was when I was young. I dated boys all throughout my teens and the first year of college. I never even considered a women or even knew it was an option for me. I knew noone that was gay, I had no gay friends (that I knew of) and it just wasn't a part of my life, I had no exposure.
But I started meeting more people at parties and in my classes made friends with a few lesibans , I wouldn't call them butch really, but they were athletes. Then through them, I met this butch who played softball and basketball, and that was the end of my sheltered life,as I knew it .
FlowerFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FlowerFem For This Useful Post: