Old 12-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #78
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Hey fellow workout peeps. I thought I would come in and start joing in on the discussions. I have always been into working out through aerobic exercise and some weight lifting. It wasn't until I spoke with my personal physician about preparing my body for transitional surgeries that I had to start really bulking up on weights and proteins. He wants me to try and get down to below 10% BMI. I am at 23% now. Sheesh!! I am guessing about a year and a half to reach that goal realistically and without killing myself. Right now I am running about 4-5 miles per day indoors. If I run outdoors I can't seem to go as far, maybe 3-4 if i am lucky. I spend probably an hour per day lifting weights focused on chest, arms, shoulders, back and legs. I end my day with aerobics, light cardio and stretching. If I don't do the last part i wake up like a pretzel!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote