View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #243
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
ohh whewwwwwwwwwwwwww.. LOL .. thought maybe i took to many advils or .. im to tired ... lol..
i have a very plugged left ear... and been trying to unplugg it for days now.. nothings working.. soooooooooo monday morning its off to the docs for me.
and well sometimes i feel a lil un focused if that makes sens... unbalanced.. and being tired dont help either. lol
soo i think im gonna head to bed here in a few min.

sweet?? ya'll are camping??
ms
I live most of my life feeling just like you describe,when and if the doc's figure it out ,please let me know so I can pass it on to my doc cause he hasnt done anything but give me allergy pills that aint working.Claritin dosent work either cause im on it now.Becareful of vertago,its a wicked bitch.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote