View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 05:35 AM   #31
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

You know, it is very funny to me. I live and have lived in Georgia for nearly 25 years, have been a very out gay person, and have never once had anyone give me any problems about it. Matter of fact, the only time I have ever been given a problem was up in Ohio. Most of my friends are straight, biker types. I don't know if that is the difference or not.

My sister lives in San Fran, and everytime I go out there, her friends do anything they can to get me to talk. Guess they like the accent or something. I find the people around here have a great sense of humor about the perception others have of Southerners. I am looking for a t-shirt to send my sister. I live not too far from where the movie Deliverance was filmed. There is a t-shirt that says "Paddle faster, I hear banjo music!" I really need to find that one to send her. rofl
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post: