JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, there is a lot of unspoken things in my post. This is the first time I have tried to talk about it on this level. My mother does help me with the kids, and my other brother who lives here watches them before and after school.

I can't even express what help just writing all of this down, getting it out of my head to be reread and reviewed has been to me. It has forced me to evaluate the situation, and look at the possibilities.

My mother is for the most part a loving and understanding woman. In a lot of ways that is the problem when it comes to my brother. She loves her children and is afraid that if she is too hard on him he will disappear and never come back home. Shes great with my children, sometimes much better then me because of my anxiety. Really the only things I can fault her for is not understanding me because i am so different from her, and loving my brother too much.

The situation is a difficult one, but I have faith that the fates will show me the best course though this and into the next chapter of my life. Thank you all for listening, and for being there when it is so badly needed.