Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

I am fiercely against the death penalty. My sister a public defender, defending the poorest and the least educated and the troubled, sometimes in unspeakable crimes. The stories of abuse, racism, blatant disregard, and hatred that so many of her clients have faced are shocking. That's not to say they're necessarily innocent of their crimes, but it's certainly taken my compassion to a whole new level.

I've been a bystander in a violent crime and I've had friends and loved ones affected by violence.

However, I still do not bend when it comes to the death penalty. Murder is murder.

(I am certainly not de-valuing anyone else's experiences or beliefs, simply stating mine with passion .)

Deepest peace to all...
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post: