Old 12-05-2010, 04:45 PM   #15
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
There's a Lot I'd do, but as the previous Posts state,
I could only do so much as President per se...
Any Desicion/Measure/ammending or Change must first meet approval of House of Rep. + Senate...
If those are divided, not a damned thing could be Done w/o Months of argument/Debate...
If Both are of "my" Party, the Process to make it Legit might take time, and when it does come around, My term probably would be Over because the People didnt see immediate Action, and whatever dingbat the People placed in Spite will Veto my efforts.

anyways....

Abolish Death Penality

Grant "Choice" in abortion under Extenuating Circumstance{in other words, if you wanna abort because of some random 1 night stand that was delicious and with consequence, too bad, however, if it was rape/incest/underage, different story}

Repeal DADT

Grant Equal Rights to Marry, Inheritance, Taxes, Visitors right etc to Same Sex...

Health Care for ALL who can't afford to pay regardless of so-called Income bracket. 2 Hearing aids {not just 1 every 4 years}, per 2 years for those who need it, Coverage for Glasses as well..
Remove that stupid "Drive-thru" policy for Delivering mothers..
Increase WIC help

Legalize Ferrets in California/Hawaii/Puerto Rico -smirk-

Tax the Rich to Feed the Poor...

Instill in Public schools Free breakfast/lunch for Students

Enforce in every way possible till everyone understands the Separation of State and Church.

Grant Proper Restitution/Compensation, proper financial/medical Aid, proper Education for Native Americans both In and Out of Rez...

Fix up Social Security for Retirees, Elders..

Find alternatives to Oil Dependancy...

Recall Troops from Foreign Soil, Deal with Domestic Issues before rushing off to save Whomever, in a war that isn't even Ours{yet} at the Cost of Our own Families, w/o a shred of gratitude..
Falling short of being called the next Switzerland.

[maybe post more later....hmm]

Rook, I'm only going to pull one out of here because I like all the rest......Abolish the death penalty.

I believe if you are found guilty without a doubt, lets say for murder that we as tax paying citizens should not have to pay to house you the rest of your living days. 3 meals a day, a room of your own, clothing, medical and dental is no answer for killing.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: