JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

From yesterday.

One of my students had court yesterday with the truancy judge. There is a new female judge working in youth court here. This was his first time at court, he was nervous but had been talking a big talk about the whole thing.

Well, when our truancy monitor got back from court, he had to come tell us what happened.

The teacher I work with had been asked to write a letter about his behavior and performance in our classroom, which she did.... here was the scene at court.

*judge sits silently reading letter*
*judge looks up at student*
"Your a jerk"
*judge goes back to reading*
*shakes head and looks up at student again*
"I take that back, your a jackass"

THIS, made me crack up!!!!

She went on from there to spend the next 30 min or so chewing him out and telling him in great detail why he was a jackass.