suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
*You* don't think Vick has gotten it, but in all honesty how do *you* know? like I said in my bolded post, he could prove ya'll wrong it ain't gonna matter, it's pretty fucking obvious cause a call for his death was voiced I don't see you having as much passion about it as you do an animal.

So yeah we aren't gonna agree.

Read his blog (I forgot to post it in my post)

http://globalgrind.com/channel/news/...what-ive-done/

Maybe then just maybe (I doubt it) you will be satisfied with his regrets.
I have made no bones about my posts being MY opinions. I've repeatedly asked if anybody had seen him say anything that indicated that he really got it. I also asked you if I should ignore the matter BECAUSE he was a black man - no response to either.

As to whether or not I will be "satisfied" with his regrets.....you know nothing of me nor of my personal values - obviously.

Thanks for posting the link. I'll read it with interest.

Sue
suebee is offline   Reply With Quote