View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #13
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,154 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

I appreciate Junes moderation of this forum first and foremost! thank you for allowing it to continue! If I could 'tap' it would be my first lesbian attraction of 1975! My first "tap" was one who knew my attraction then literally tossed me off her front porch 10yrs ago for 'outing' myself to her.....
she and I live 30 miles from one another and to this day since, we have NOT seen nor heard from each other and this is what she wanted and I totally respected her wishes. Does it or has it changed my path in life? yes it has. She will always be the one that I love..yes but NOT the one that I am will continue my future upon! For there are other fish in this sea and she is one that did not accept the bait I offered her. It will be her loss and my challenge to teach someone to fish so they may live for another day!