Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Jenn, I really am at a loss of what to say to give you comfort. How are you doing? And how are the kids? Did you ever go to PFLAG? Or get the kids enrolled in an after school program?

I came from a severely dysfunctional family, and my parents, mainly my father, was my main tormentor. I can talk for hours about how words hurt, and it is funny that when you don't experience this, you have no clue as to what it is I am even saying. Then those who have experienced this, shake their head yes. It really applies to all forms of abuse - sexual, verbal, physical, and so on and on (all of which I have experienced). I think that is when people choose to cope in different ways. Some drink, take drugs, leave their family/partner/spouse, etc. I just want for you to know that I am here for you as a sounding board/support system. I understand more than you know.

Peace be with you and yours,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: