imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

it really depends on your definition of love doesn' it?

my brother is a sick man. he's severely abusive, has mental health issues and sexually and physically tortured me for years.

I love him. I care about how he is. I don't EVER want him around me if I can help it (I tolerate him at funerals and I'm nice to him at those instances, otherwise I politely leave). I'm glad he got lots of very good treatment and he's now back at school.

No I don't forgive him. But I love him and care that he's doing well and that mom loves him and gives him lots of support, even though he's not exactly kind to her, verbally.

love as a feeling of care, yes. Love as in support and interaction? no.

But then I grew up knowing that people can love you, really love you, yet treat you like shit because of how incapable they are. and it doesn't mean just cause they love you that you have to put up with any of it.

love is a feeling. it doesn't nessecisarily mean much else. Just like anger, it can be constructive or self harming. it depends on the expression.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: