EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,030 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

The Tourist Really liked it and recommend it. Both funny and exciting for those who like action movies, though not all that tough to figure out.

Red Riding - 1974 I want those 2 hours of my life back...horrible, horrible movie, not at all what I expected and definitely don't recommend it. On top of that the audio was shit and didn't even catch the three word explanation at the end on why the young schoolgirls were murdered anyway.

Case 39 Pretty decent. Not amazing or anything, and definitely not a unique idea, but still a fun watch. The thing with horror flicks and me is that I find when they're supernatural in nature they kind of lose their effect. A similar concept in a movie like The Orphan with a slightly more realistic plot makes the film a bit more suspenseful, imo. The movie started off pretty promising, but the whole possessed little kid thing is overdone (not a spoiler since you find out pretty fast).
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: