View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #10
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im not shure if this is the right anser to the question,but hear is my take on things.
In another life a long time a go I had the passion for anything with horses,sepecialy rodeo's and horse shows.Over the years I acomplished many goals I set..almost.Shure I had some big winns at major events,rode and showed some fantastic horses over the years.I figured I colectively spent some where in the quarter million dollar range in bucks on horses,clothes to show them with,fancy silver mounted sadles with all the extras,the winter blankets and some that only were worn at the shows.Trucks,trailers..my last rig cost me $57,587.00.The truck was a big dully with all the bells and whistles..the trailes was a house on wheels for me and my equine buddy..no hotel for me cause the trailer had it all.I didnt think it would ever end,but it did and not like I wanted it to either..well folks it was a high fall with a crash and burn that I may not ever recover from.Oh,im not taking about money..its about what I started with,what I did along the way,the high ride for a long time...then health probs hit that just took it all away in a flash.Now dont think I havent tryed to get back in the swing of it,but cause of the health issues it hasnt worked out..im thinking it just wont happen no mater what I do.Yes,I keep pluging along and am doing ok.I live in a nice place,nice car,decent job with $$ in the bank..two fur kids that are the light of my life,my son who is the best thing I ever did in this world.But im still looking for the bits and peices of me that got lost along the way,if I dont find them I will be ok..just a little less of who I thought I was.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: