morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Soooo, how was your week? Mine was pretty splendiferous. I'm a Pisces and we got the 7 of Air. I focused on putting down the map so I could just enjoy the journey. It wasn't easy, but it was rewarding.
  • Aq ExWtr(Knt) U have the opportunity to ride some emotional waves. Will U hang ten or crash? Lean forward. Balance. U've got this.
  • Pic 6Air Celebrate each moment. Live in the now. Join w/ others to breathe deeply. Welcome each day w/ gratitude. So much joy!
  • Ari Death Closure. Clear the debris. Sweep yr soul. Let the vultures do their work. Step back & away. Painful? Yes. Necessary.
  • Tau 8Wtr Swim away from old pains. Leave the past on the shore as U dive deeper into the beauty of now. Focus on what's in front!
  • Gem 4Air Nest eggs are good things. Put a bit aside. Treasure yr thoughts. Make them worthwhile. Positive encouragement first.
  • Can 1Air Feel like crawling back in that safety zone? Spread yr wings. Fly to where U will be appreciated. U are gorgeous!
  • Leo Strength There is strength in loving that beast. U can tame yr temper by remembering love first. Calm, directed energy wins.
  • Vir Seeker(Fool) What calls U? Move out from yr safety zone. Explore w/ optimism. Allow yr spirit the freedom to seek!
  • Lib 1Wat U've been in the kiddie pool long enough. Head for deeper waters w/ yrslf. Explore missing opportunities to love U. Dive.
  • Sco ExEarth(Knt) Community. Why are U a part of it? Explore the interconnectedness of yr world. Consider the badger's determination.
  • Sag 2Fire OOOH! Passionate encounters. Energy/power exchange. Physical one-on-one. When dancing, sometimes U must lead.
  • Cap 4Earth Bean counting. Focused on what U have/what U need. Look up from yr money woes. Abundance is closer than U believe.

Remember to book your 2011 LookAhead 6 Month reading by 1/31. It's only $65. You can do a 3 Month look ahead for $35. Mention the Planet and tell me you want your 15% "family" discount. Only 8 days left.
im aries........ its funny....... cuz my sister in law passed away a week ago and went to her funeral thursday... and she is still on my mind..
along with family members still waiting for test results .. to find out why she died... which was at home.
ty Arwen for postings these..... sometimes i forget to come here and see this.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote