Thread: Ode to Butches
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:17 AM   #78
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
And?

If I would say I don't find any men interested in me TOO INTERESTING... that doesn't mean I would feel "revolted" if they were. I'm as queer as a seven dollar bill. Why would I have to coddle that sentiment - especially HERE on this site? And to please whom? And that should be understood, not "offensive". That is a bit strong to infer ("revolted"), don't you think? And not the way I am at all anyway. (And sorry if someone said that and I missed it.)

Actually, it happens to me sometimes with men around here in my area - and I don't feel anything derrogatory about it. (Well, unless they were sexually inappropriate or disrespectful!) I however, might amuse myself that it surely must be they're "closet queers" as I don't have much "out there" with my yin side - well, that I think anyway. But, I am who I am. So, who knows? That is my caring, humorous side though "thinking that must be a queer side" of a man - to be attracted to ME! Smile.

I think straight men are attracted to straight men. Straight women to women... It happens. And all kinds of variations... (?) So?

And this does feel like a derail now, whoever wrote that. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Seems like folks are misreading a lot of things here though, and there is much confusion for this.

Later!

Wildcat
Now my words I choose are being monitored for correct usage according to you? I think not.

I have encountered butches who are totally offended/revolted/threatened when a man finds them attractive, but turn around and will say "Ooooh, that Angelina Jolie/Sarah Palin/Jessica Simpson/Britney Spears/blah blah blah, now I would fuck the living daylights out of her." Hypocritical much?

Later!

My ode to butches: Be who you are, be authentic. You don't even have to work on my car or fix my plumbing. That tie? Go ahead and wear it, if you are so inclined. And yeah, show me some butch cleavage once in awhile.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MizzSabra For This Useful Post: