View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #226
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

At work today one of the office people I work with and one of the elders had the elder's son who is an old time tent preacher who spits out hell fire and damnation to anyone or thing not in his narrow view of the world come to the center and preach his religion till it was a rant about if the world dosent live up to his standard of life we dont have the right to be on the earth...u will burn in hell fire and damnation so he said looking right at me and said I wasnt liveing right cause of my life choices.He looked at me and I did the same at him...I did not blink...not even once.Then he turned and walked away.The staff wasnt given an notice of his being there.I reported this to my agentcy and I was told that we are a goverment subsidary and its employees arent suposed to be subjected to this sort of thing.I just spoke to my big boss and now I have to option to not go to work that day or just work till he comes in and sets up.I hate to lose any pay over this but I have my rights as much as he dose.BUT I also have the right to NOT have to be subjected to someones hate and bigatry.This may seam petty to some but its not to me.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: