lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning friends!

Here's breakfast by the fire for all of you frozen Northerners...

I've been incredibly busy at work, but it's going well. In fact, I just got a huge compliment from my boss (and her boss) when they both nominated me for Six Sigma training. In my company, that's a big deal. Not sure I'll get in to the program, but my fingers are firmly crossed!

Scoote has been working crazy hours...and today has the "big bosses" at her store, so I hope that all goes well for her too.

I've been plugging away at getting things done around the house too....Rooster and I hauled the last of the "shed garbage" out to the curb. That took a few trips over a couple weeks, but it's all gone now. All that's left is to break up and lift out the old floor....which will be a pain in the rear, no doubt. And a couple days ago, I cleared out the stacks of paperwork around my desk that have been driving me crazy since we moved in...so I feel less "surrounded" at my desk...much better!

Still a ton of things to do around here...but it's progress!

Hope you all have a great day.

...and to you baby...hope things go smooth at work!
Oh yes its so cold here in NJ like 17 this morning so the fire would be a good thing..My dog would love the beach that you went to Jo and run around in the sand and surf. I would really like to move but need a job first in order to support myself better!! Glad you got stuff done around the house and your desk that is good feeling....have a great day all..welcome Dapperbutch I have a Jack too and a Chihuahua also..