View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #73
Sage

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE...being butch doesn't make me a dude.
Relationship Status:
Poly...My beloved partner is Laine.

Sage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST ReputationSage Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Yours (amongst others LOL)

Sweet Daddy,

Your boy definitely holds you close in her heart. I love you so damn much! I'm just so glad you can love me even with my ridiculously complicated relationship situation...and even though I already have two romantic partners and a Mommy and other Daddy. You really are wonderful, Daddy. *kiss*

Love,

Your Boy Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
I have to admit, this is a subject rather close to my heart right now, I've had my eyes re-opened to living life poly, for a long time I decided rather rigidly that I could only ever go down the monogamy road and then I found my baby boy and baby girl, both who live far, far away on the wrong side of the pond to me, but we're all aware of the distances and how that although we can't be physically there for one another just now, we can still be together emotionally and in our hearts. I love them both for who they are and I'm so glad I found them, I'd given up hope of finding anyone I could connect with on any level other than friendship. Now I just need to solve the whole UK - US side of it all.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sage For This Useful Post: