Old 02-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #61
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure I know the answer to this either. I've seen good times and hard times. Usually my hard times were my own fault and my good times were due to my hard work. Though I have had times that were hard that were beyond my control.

I guess what I'm saying is it selfish to have all my needs met and have 3 motorcycles, 4 trucks, 2 cars, a camper, a house and land and contribute to charity and have money in the bank. I don't think so not when you work for it. Would it be selfish if I saw someone in need and not help them, knowing I had everything I needed and much more, sure it would.

I think sometimes we think we need more than we actually do. Why have 4 trucks? Well I bought them all new and paid for them and didn't trade them, they were mine and they weren't eating anything. Did I need them NO, but I was glad to have them when other people needed something to drive, due to various reasons.

So I'm on the fence on this question. shrugs....

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: