morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyfemme View Post
Good evening morningstar(sorry couldn't resist the pun ),
I haven't been back in here for a while. I am having another birthday on Sunday! I love birthdays. I like celebrate a whole week for me and loved ones. However, nowdays I'm on my own to celebrate being on my own. I am going to our new Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium with some friends. I always like to do something different for my birthday. It's hard to find someone that likes to do these things too. Also, being right after New Year's everyone seems worn out. Especially the older I get. Have a happy and safe New Year.
mawning.... Lofters and morning to you frisky ...
sorry i didnt get bk here sooner.....
just this thread is .. kinda laying dead in the water.... i been here talking to myself like a some crazy person....
maybe others are skeer'd to come post in here??
or maybe they think its boring??
hope you had a new holiday ..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote