View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #22
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Last year I got one of many crapy hair cuts that were way over priced,I tell them NOT to cut the top of my hear short leave it fairly long,just trim around the ears & leave some sideburns..trim my bangs 1 inch above my eye brows.Not hard to do?! Well last time but time they got done no matter where I measured my hair it was two inches long..I looked like a peeled onion.GRRRRRRRR I was not happy.So as It grew I trimed it myself,I am satisfied with the rustic Johnny Cash hair cut I now have,my hair is a little fine but has waves every where they were cutting off like a mad butcher.My son trims the back,then I comb it the way I want it to lay so with a trim round the ears and a snip hear and there ...its all good.That crapy cut was costing me $15.00 now I save the cash.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: