View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 12:19 AM   #7
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

So I have been away from the site for a few months now. My ex was dx with this in Sept. 1 week later was starting chemo and the 1st day of chemo she found out it had already spread...3 spots in her L5 1 in her hip and 1 in her femur. She in the beginning pushed me away then she wanted me there to take care of her and our house and animals we have together. I am the 1 she screams at...fusses with etc. I feel like I am CONSTANTLY on an emotional rollercoaster to the point of starting therapy next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Inflamatory Breast Cancer or IBC is horrid.

I feel for the woman as there are certain factions of my family that gush and coo over me when I am sick. I somehow end up feeling responsible for their emotional turmoil.

My inner circle is very stern with me, and treats me as if I was healthy as much as they can. Thank god.